The PUBG Mobile 3.0 update is anticipated to improve the overall game experience. The introduction of a thrilling Shadow Force-themed mode and a stand-alone collaboration mode, where you can play as well-known players, a novel experience.
The player base has been anticipating the new patch ever since the developers revealed the two modes. The rollout of the 3.0 version update has slowed down. The iOS file size is 2.14 GB, while the Android file size is 743 MB.
PUBG Mobile 3.0 update APK download link
|PUBG MOBILE Global
|Play Store, Apple Store
|8 Jan 2024
Android users can access the APK file shared by the game’s developers on the official website to download the PUBG Mobile 3.0 update.
The update will gradually start rolling out, and the application file will be available in the link provided above by 10 Jan 2024 at 4 am (UTC +0), according to the official release posted on the Discord server. Be aware that the link only provides a 3.0 APK file at this time.
- From the above-mentioned link, download the PUBG Mobile 3.0 APK. The size of this file may be between 600 and 700 MB.
- Navigate through the phone’s storage after the download is finished to finish the installation. When prompted, you might need to select the option to “Install from Unknown Source.”
- After installation, you cannot immediately start playing the game because more resources are required.
PUBG 3.0 update features
Basic Experience Improvements
- Character Improvements: Improved the overall movements for running, climbing, falling, aiming down sights, and more for smoother character actions and a better gaming experience.
- Bolt Action Sniper Rifle Improvements: Shots can penetrate vests and bodies to damage multiple enemies in the bullet’s trajectory. Damage is reduced after going through an enemy. Shots from bolt action sniper rifles reduce the durability of vests and helmets more.
- Vehicle Improvements: Drivers can apply bandages or use energy consumables to heal without interrupting their driving (Med Kits and First Aid Kits cannot be used).
- New Map: It features a snowy environment with military features. It is a ring-shaped map with a military fortress at its center.
- New Mechanics : Tactical Alarm items that can be placed, snowy weather, advanced supply secret rooms accessible after a certain time, and vertical ziplines to ascend quickly.
Added 2 new bosses and a group of PvE enemies:
- The Commander boss has a skill that slows players.
- The Tank boss will use different attacks depending on distance.
- The group of PvE enemies includes an Elite enemy with a pack of dogs that share a collective hostility toward players. When any member of the team detects a player, an alert will be issued. The entire team will then track and attack the player.
New High-Pressure Air Rifle (available in beta 2) : Fires steel balls using compressed air. The higher the chamber pressure, the greater the damage inflicted. This rifle produces minimal noise when firing.
New Sellable Items: Top Secret Information, Military Circuit Board, Military Battery, Cobra ID Tag, Steel Front ID Tag, and more.
New Backpack Expansion Mechanic: Players can use Metro Cash to obtain a temporary increase in backpack capacity. If a companion is owned, the backpack capacity expansion effect will be sustained. Purchasing the RP will provide a sustained backpack expansion effect for the duration of the season.
Talent Tree Updates: Added Stability, Dexterity, Protection, and Machine Gun Mastery talent nodes. Unlocking Tier IV talents no longer requires fully allocating points to prerequisite talents.
New Chapter 18 collectibles.
New Themed Mode
New “Shadow Force” themed mode is here. Try the new melee weapon and tactical items.
Shadow Blade: Slashes are imbued with a sword aura which can hit enemies up to about 10 meters away. Additionally, you can use the Assault Blade skill to momentarily block all incoming bullets from the front.
Skytether Hook: A portable grappling hook that allows the user to launch it and propel themselves in a straight line to the target location when equipped. Tap the skill button again to deploy a parachute to briefly glide in the air for enhanced maneuverability.
Shadow Scout: Throw it to spawn a controllable dummy scout. The scout has enhanced movement to quickly get close to enemies and can be detonated. Enemies caught in the explosion will be blown away.