New STATE Mobile version 0.9.53, often known as the September update, was just released by Krafton. The update for PUBG New State adds numerous new features, modes, a new survivor pass, and a new rated season. More details are provided below.
NEW STATE Mobile Survivor Pass Vol.23 begins
- Lila of Hunters is the heroine of Survivor Pass Vol. 23.
- To receive a free character, you must reach a particular pass level.
- By upgrading to the Premium Pass, you can obtain the “Lila” costume set. Buy a Premium+ Pass to get additional benefits right away.
- The ‘Dr. Mad Set’ will be back once you upgrade to Legacy Pass.
- You will receive a full refund of the NC you spent on the Premium Pass if you purchase it and attain a specific pass level.
A few guns become more crucial for close-quarters combat thanks to adjustments to the weapon balance introduced in the September update. View the comprehensive Weapons Rebalancing below.
We rebalanced weapons based on an analysis of in-game play data
- Fire C1 personalization has a 40% lower customisation rate.
- Damage has somewhat diminished.
- Damage has marginally risen.
- The speed of the projectile has increased by 9%.
- There is a small rise in damage.
- Recoil has risen 4% both horizontally and vertically.
- The number of fires has gone up by 3%.
- Little damage has been done.
- Pubg New State Download (Pubg New State APK+Obb)
- Download PUBG New State For iOS Devices (iPhone/iPad)
Adjusted Map Rotation Schedule
AKINTA (Bounty) will end.
- Information related to Bounty Royale will be removed from the profile screen.
- Statistics and Rank will be updated without Bounty Royale.
- Rewards from the previous season of Bounty Royale will be sent as usual in the game.