Do you want to contact the Free Fire Max Help Center? Many players are having issues with their Free Fire MAX accounts, diamond purchases, or other in-game items.
Users can submit requests for account unbans or anything else to Free Fire customer service using Garena’s Free Fire MAX Help center.
How to Contact Free Fire Max Help Center
The steps below can be used to send a request to Free Fire Customer Service:
- visit the Free Fire Max Help Page.
- Choose the option labeled “Submit a new request.”
- Your request’s category should be chosen.
- Your request’s Subject should be entered.
- Give a thorough description of your problem in the Description box.
- By selecting the Attach Files button, you may upload any screenshots or attachments you may have.
- Click the Submit button once all the fields have been filled in.
Customer service for Free Fire is exclusively offered in English.
Tips for Submitting a Successful Request
- If you are experiencing a technical problem, kindly provide the make, model, and version of your device’s operating system and Free Fire Max.
- When describing your problem, try to be as descriptive as you can. Your ability to be helped by the customer service staff will increase with the amount of information you can supply.
- Please include the player’s ID and any images or videos that show the infraction if you are reporting a specific player.
A confirmation email will be sent to you once your request has been submitted. After carefully considering your request, a customer service agent will get back to you as soon as possible.