The “Evo Vault,” an exciting new event from Garena’s Free Fire, is accessible from October 30 to November 29, 2023. Four evolutionary gun skins are featured in this event: the Thompson-Cindered Colossus, Groza – Bang! Popblaster, FAMAS – Demonic Grin, and M1887 – Sterling Conqueror. During the FF Evo Vault event, players can spin diamonds to win special skins and other stuff.
Engaging in the Evo Vault Event
Players utilize their diamonds to start spins in the Evo Vault event in an attempt to win prizes. There are two ways to spin: one spin costs 20 diamonds, and the bulk option costs 200 diamonds (10+1 spins, with an additional spin that is a bonus).
- Free Fire MAX OB42 Update Download APK is Now Live
- How to Fix Authorization Error 5 1200 in Call of Duty Mobile
Prizes and Free Fire Evo Vault Event Systems
Players can win one of 14 possible goods, including the highly sought-after Evo gun skins, after each spin of the Evo Vault event. The goods on offer at the event are:
- Bang! Popblaster Token Box
- FAMAS – Demonic Grin
- Thompson – Cindered Colossus
- Gold Royale Voucher (expiry: 31/12/2023)
- Demonic Grin (FAMAS) Token Crate
- Armor Crate
- Sterling Conqueror (M1887) Token Crate
- Luck Royale Voucher (valid until 31/12/2023)
- Cindered Colossus (Thompson) Token Crate
- Groza – Bang! Popblaster
- M1887 – Sterling Conqueror
- Secret Clue
There are no tokens offered to trade for grand prizes, unlike in past events. But within a maximum of 50 spins, Garena promises that gamers will obtain at least one Evo gun skin. Should a duplicate skin be awarded to a player, it will be changed into Evo tokens. Thus, the total cost of all four Evo pistol skins may be as much as 4,000 diamonds.