The most important tool was properly a Radio to execute an exfile in the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. A radio marker will appear on the player’s screen during a round where they can Exfil. The Players in the game-play needs to head over to the radio in the match and also request for a chopper. However, the helicopter won’t land as long as there are zombies on or near the exfile area. In Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Die Machine has the Exfile are in the Zombies map was at the same spot where the players can purchase Quick Revives, and they need to ensure that no zombies are found near that spot. On the whole game-play and the entire region was free of the zombies, the chopper will make their way and then land. Exfil in Call of Duty
At this point, players can climb aboard the helicopter and exfile from Die Machine.
The list of Aetherium Crystals rewarded for Exfiling in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Zombies at respective round-intervals are:
- Rounds 10,15, 20, and 25 award players with 1 Aetherium Crystal
- Other Round 30 and 35 rewards players with 2 Aetherium Crystals
- Round 40 and 45 rewards players with 3 Aetherium Crystals
- Next Round 50 and 55 rewards players with 4 Aetherium Crystals
- Round 60 and 65 rewards players with 5 Aetherium Crystals
- Then Round 70 and 75 rewards players with 6 Aetherium Crystals
- Round 80 and 85 rewards players with 7 Aetherium Crystals
- Next Round 90 and 95 rewards players with 8 Aetherium Crystals
- Round 100 and above rewards players with 9 Aetherium Crystals
Aetherium Crystals are the main form of currency in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Zombies and are essential for purchasing special items in-game.