The two updates, 0.142.5 and 0.142.6 fixed major bugs and glitches discovered during the early access phase. Vilhelm has received an overwhelmingly positive response from the community since its early access in February. The Vilhelm patch note
To fuel this positivity, developers at Iron Gate AB have already released two patches to optimize the game. The entire list of changes being incorporated with update 0.142.5 are:
- Drowning effects added
- Fixed freeze at Valheim logo screen
- More startling cores in burial chambers
- Serverlist tweaks (multi-line names, server count)
- Lowered enemy per-player damage scaling.
- Continuous music enabled by default.
- Fixed Spamming dodge consumed extra stamina.
- Compendium icon updated
- Fixed Block-SFX
- Made Hugin’s dialogues slightly larger
- Serverlist fixes
- Localization fixes
- Server filter fix
- This update fixed the glitch that players were facing on the World Select GUI by preparing a corrupt world file. Following this, developers released the 0.142.6 update, which contained one change.
Early patches for Valheim
After being released as Early Access on February 2nd, Valheim swiftly gathered a major following. With two updates in the first week of release, Iron Gate AB plans to make Valheim a mainstream game for the community.
With more than 15,000 reviews on Steam, the game has garnered an ‘Overwhelmingly Positive’ review on the gaming platform. It has been designed with the basic concepts of a survival-sandbox experience. Despite being in early access, developers have done extremely well to release updates swiftly. Vilhelm describes itself. With two updates in the first week of release, Iron Gate AB plans to make Valheim a mainstream game for the community. The game presents players with the option to build their empire, battle against enemies, and conquer their territories and resources. Vilhelm also allows players to explore integral mechanics like building a trade route or even setting up a deep camp for hunting.