Video Call option on Fortnite Game for PC gamers
There was a new update for the players of the Fortnite; the players have now going to take a lot of fun in their game-play. The Fortnite was an epic games “House party” acquisition now brings the video chat option to the famous battle royal title from the Epic Games.
In the last year the Epic Game has acquire a group video chat app to the House Party and now finally it has been integrated in the studios most popular game over a year. From now the House Party will allow the Fortnite players to connect with their family and friends with the help of a video chat while them chasing down the coveted “Victory Royal” in the game. The players can apply this feature only when they install the House Party app in their Smartphone or tablet, after that the players can enable to use this feature in their game-play.
Settings in the Fortnite
- First off all open the House Party app on your device.
- Then connect it to the Fortnite through the Settings or the TV icon.
- After that invite your friends to join you, or you join them in a call.
- Then launch the Fortnite on PC or your PlayStation console.
- After this chat with your friends while you play while seeing them on the screen.
With the help of these setting you can enable to use the video chat in your game-play of Fortnite. For the security reasons, the House Party video chat service in the Fortnite service in the restricted to the players over the age of 13, only the House Party friends can join you on the video chat. The players can also have the block option and the limited numbers of person or participants on the video calls.