Do you want to know about Free Fire MAX Casual Modes? So you have come to the right post. You will get details of Casual Modes.
To improve the overall player experience and avoid boredom in the standard Battle Royale and Clash Squad modes, Free Fire MAX’s developer, Garena, regularly adds new game modes. The casual mode calendar for July and August was just released by the developers, giving players a preview of the upcoming modes.
Free Fire MAX Casual Modes Calendar
Calendar in Casual Mode for July and August The casual mode calendar for July and August has been made available by Garena in the Free Fire MAX news section. The precise modes that will be accessible up until August are listed in this comprehensive calendar.
- Mystery Town (July 28 – August 3)
- Fort Feud (July 21 – July 27)
- Duo Active Skill (July 15 – July 23)
- Color Spray (July 14 – July 20)
- Color Hide and Seek (July 7 – July 13)
- Fist Fight (July 7 – July 20)
- Big Head 2.0 (July 21 – August 10)
- Stronghold (June 30 – July 20)
Getting to the New Game Modes
Follow these steps to access the recently launched game modes on the Free Fire MAX Indian server:
- Go to the mode selection menu after logging into your Free Fire MAX account. Selecting the option located above the Start button will enable you to do this.
- The game modes that are accessible will be listed. By clicking the corresponding tile, you can select the mode you want to use.
- To start the chosen game mode, click the start button.