Pubg Season 18 Release date has been found and if you can’t wait neither can we. Also Pubg mobile 1.3.0 is releasing soon read the article scroll down to find out the date. The game Pubg mobile India is also going to be launching soon and let’s hope it’s near as well. It is been banned quite a time now but Pubg korea is lifting all weight that pubg Mobile india had. Players are still playing the game without any effort on Korean servers.
Pubg Korea or Global version is releasing it’s 18th Season soon and we are excited to tell you it’s their 3rd Birthday. Pubg is going to be 3 years old (Feeling old yet?) For their third anniversary they are going to give you a free upgradable skin. That’s right for FREE, If you don’t know what is going to come in season 18. Then go read about the Season 18 leaks in Pubg mobile. You can see there are 2 new Gun skins Mythical of course first is AUG and other SLR. You can get 6 new outfit from the Royal pass.
Season 18 Release date for Pubg mobile
Release will be near March as pubg was launched in March 3 years ago. The Release date is 9th March 2021 for Pubg mobile 1.3.0 Season 18. Pubg India may or may not launch during this date but we can only hope for that. As season 17 is near to an End. Pubg will probably be the most played game in India. If it gets beaten by Apex Mobile or Call of Duty mobile. Apex Legends is also in it’s alpha stage and may launch beta gameplay from July or June. As you know on the PC side Apex Legends was the game that tookover Pubg Pc. We can hope that’s the case in Mobile world that apex legends mobile beats pubg mobile.
Pubg Mobile 1.3.0 Update Official Patch notes
Music-themed Gameplay (Hundred Rhythms):
- When Hundred Rhythms becomes available, an electronic music festival will appear in Erangel. There will be a DJ stage, a music arcade machine, and a techno launcher in the music square for players to enjoy.
- The Armband in Hundred Rhythms comes with 3 special skills. Players can select the skill that suits them best and collect scattered cassettes to upgrade them on their way to becoming the final winner.
- This themed gameplay will only be available in Erangel. Select Erangel at the entrance to enter it.
- A screen requiring players to choose a skill will appear on Spawn Island. Players will need to choose from the Guardian Armband, Datalink Armband, and Camouflage Armband before the match begins.
- After selecting an Armband, players will get 3 skills. The first is an active skill that grants the player a powerful ability; the other two are passive skills that grant the player buffs. Players will start the match with just the core skill and will need to get cassettes to upgrade the passive skills. Cassettes can be collected throughout the map.
- In each match, 3 electronic music squares will spawn on Erangel. One of them will always spawn on Spawn Island, while the other 2 will spawn in random locations. The electronic music squares will play dance music
- Guardian Armband: Music Barrier – When used, this skill activates a device that generates a semi-transparent column-shaped barrier that reduces part of the damage taken from bullets. Music Conversion – This skill activates an interactive feature of the barrier generator. Players can use this feature to disable the barrier and recover the Energy of allies within range instead. Pop Metal – Players and their allies will have decreased reload time when they are inside the barrier.
- Datalink Armband: Sonic Scan – After using this skill, the player throws a scanning device forward to scan and mark enemies. Encore – Players will recover Health after knocking out marked enemies. Sound Burst – When there are marked enemies, your ammo will carry an electric charge that deals damage over time to enemies hit.
- Camouflage Armband Stealth – After using this skill, the player’s outfit changes to a Ghillie Suit for a period of time. The weapons and backpack on the player’s back will be concealed during this period. Surveillance – A UI tip will appear on the screen if there are any enemies nearby. Breathing Easy – If the player takes any damage recently, the player will gradually recover Health.
New Firearm: Mosin Nagant Sniper Rifle
The Mosin Nagant will only spawn on Erangel and Vikendi. It is a 7.62mm bolt-action sniper rifle as powerful as the Kar98K, but its bullets fly faster and lose less damage over distance. It can eliminate an unarmored target with a single shot from long distances.
Pubg Mobile 1.3.0 New Vehicle: Motor Glider
“The Motor Glider will randomly spawn around Erangel and Miramar. The Motor Glider is a 2-person-vehicle that consists of a front seat for the driver and a back seat where players can use weapons as they please. To takeoff, the Motor Glider must gain enough speed, and then the driver must press the up button to raise the nose. The Motor Glider’s fuel consumption is directly related to engine speed. The faster you fly, the more fuel will be consumed. It is always a good idea to fill up the Motor Glider’s tank before stepping on the accelerator. The Motor Glider will bring exciting transportation methods and tactical changes. You can also enjoy the beautiful scenery while gliding around.”
New Damage Effect
In Season 18 update You Get New Damage effect option like Glacier M416, You go to the Settings then effects and then select hitting effect and select you want effect.