1.4.0 Patch Notes Pubg Mobile: Guys if you are interested in the season 19 update, then this article is for you, here we will be talking about all the latest updates of Season 19 releasing on 11 may you get updates from PUBG Mobile. Stick to the end of this page and I will let you know everything about it.
PUBGM keep on improving its user experience so that user don’t get bored about while playing the game, in the upcoming update on May 11, the server will not be taken offline for this 1.4 update of PUBGM. For this update your android device must have 660MB of free storage, whereas the iOS version will require 1.67GB. PUBG has made sure that players from older and newer version won’t be able to team up.
- Titan Strikes: Join in the battle of the Titans
- Microcosm: Experience the charm of being small
- New TDM: Feel the exhilaration of assault
- OTS Mode: Learn the art of sharpshooting
- Royale Pass S19: Traverse—Fantastic Adventures of the Little Guys
Update to the new version between May 11 and May 16 (UTC 0) to get:
- 2888 BP
- 100 AG
- Banana Bonanza (3 d) *1
New Modes, New Experiences
Titan Strikes: How to Play (Titans arrive on Erangel on May 11, Sanhok on May 15, and Livik on May 20, event ends on June 8)
Here you will be experiencing the Mysterious Titans have struck and the shock and thrill of seeing the Titans close on the map. From now onwards you will be able to see three mysterious titans in Erangel, Sanhok, and Livik respectively. When the gameplay will be available to you an entrance will appear on the map all you have to do is to select the entrance to start playing the gameplay.
When the fight begins The Titans will start moving on a random path across the map to interact with the newly added camps and monster settlements. Players will have enough time to explore the new elements such as the camps of the apex expeditionary army, monster settlements, and titan crystals.
Attack of the Titans:
- When a Titan runs across a monster settlement, its natural instincts take over, and it will take no mercy on the underground monsters at its feet.
- The Titans do not have fond memories of the Apex Expeditionary Army, which is why they will destroy all Apex camps in their way.
- While the Titans aren’t normally hostile to players, too many players at any one location can irritate them. Watch out for attacks from an irate giant!
Gifts from the Titans:
- Titans slowly absorb all the earth’s energy and when it reaches a certain point the tians release it and create Titan crystals around them, and these Titan crystals have different effects such as:
- Erangel Titan Crystal: A special throwable item that knocks back enemies and burns them
- Sanhok Titan Crystal: A special crystal that enhances the player’s abilities, such as running speed and jumping height
- Livik Titan Crystal: An item that can be used to detect enemies in the vicinity for a brief period
- When the Titan has destroyed the camp the players can enter and collect all the supplies from the camps of the Apex Expeditionary Army who hold a wealth of supplies with them.
- Monsters that have been living underground are drawn to the surface by the energy radiated by the Titans. They are hostile and will attack players who stray too close. Defeating these monsters could yield useful resources and rewards.
The Livik Titan
- The Titan on Livik has unique electromagnetic abilities that affect the Blue Zone and cause it to shift every once in a while. The Titan’s electromagnetic energy forms a special scan circle that the player can enter to collect Titan Crystals. However, doing so will also expose their positions to other players.
Titan Last Stand (May 25 – June 8)
In search of Godzilla, the Monarch Expeditionary team boarded an aircraft carrier in the sea, expecting that they would be able to catch up in a battle between the Titans.
In the latest update, a Helicopter will be available in the Lobby, so all you have to do is tap on it and start playing with the Titan the Last stand, whereas the points earned during the event will be used to exchange for event rewards.
Microcosm (June 9 – July 5)
Transform into a mini Insectoid, stay out of sight, traverse wormholes, and experience the magical microscopic world! Just make sure to avoid Pans!
How to Play:
- In the Erangel five labs will appear and each will have multiple interactive facilities. Interact with the labs Quantum Transformation device to become an Insectoid (can fly at a low altitude)
- When the player is transformed into an Insectoid, they will get a special type of weapon “Insectoid weapon” which will be useful to engage in the battle with other Insectoids. A special feature of Insectoid they can’t be hurt by normal ammo only the pans can damage them.
- They also have a special visual ability by which Insectoids are able to see the Luminators scattered throughout the map.
- Quantum Transformation Device: It can be used to transform into an Insectoid or go back to normal size.
- Energy Store: Exchange Luminators for combat supplies here.
- Wormhole Device: Players can use their Luminators to open a wormhole and use it to travel from one lab to another.
New Arena Map: The Hangar (starts June 1)
In the New Arena Map starting on June 1st it supports Team Deathmatch, Arena Training and Team Gun Game.
A hangar on a huge ship floating on a vast ocean. With plenty of covers, players can set foot outside start the fun. A tense and fast-paced battlefield, offering a range of tactical choices: get up close and personal, or hang back. But whatever you do, you won’t survive without fast reactions and seamless cooperation with your teammates.
- Team Deathmatch: Unlimited respawns. Eliminating enemies rewards players +1 point., and the first team to eliminate the target number of enemies wins.
- Arena Training: Players can freely select weapons from the Spawn Point without having to set up a Loadout.
- Team Gun Game: All players start with the same weapons, which can be upgraded by eliminating opponents. The winner is the first team to eliminate the opponent with the ultimate weapon, the Pan, or the team with the highest score when the countdown ends.
Other Map Improvements
After this update, Metro Royal and Power Armor modes will be taken offline for refinements and will return at a later date.
New Vehicles and Combat Improvements
New Vehicle: Coupe RB
The new two-seat sports car, the Coupe RB, has room for you and a friend—but only one—to enjoy a fast race!
One of the fastest vehicles available in Battle Royale mode. It can hit over 150 km/h.
Keep an eye out for the Coupe RB in Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, and Livik.
- The appearance of the M249 has been updated by adjusting the stats
- Fire and damage rate or M249 have been slightly decreased
- The M249’s rate of fire and damage has been slightly reduced whereas its recoil has been increased, and its magazine capacity has been decreased from 100 to 75.
- The new magazine & stock attachments will be used to increase the M249’s reload speed and capacity that it can hold up to 150 rounds.
- The M249 can also be equipped with a Tact Stock to help control recoil and improve stability.
Pistol Balance Adjustments
- Slightly increased the headshot multiplier of all pistols.
- Greatly increased damage multiplier of all pistols for hitting arms/legs.
- Increased the R1895’s damage, and greatly increased its rate of fire.
- Increased the damage of the R45 and P1911.
- Slightly increased the P92’s damage, and greatly increased its rate of fire.
- Slightly increased the Desert Eagle’s rate of fire.
Sniper Rifle Scopes Crosshair Offset Calibration
Updated Marksman Rifles, improved the scope’s cross-hair calibration by reducing the aiming crosshair drift.
Game Performance and Other Improvements
Basic Performance Improvements
- Updated Character creation to reduce lag
- Updated the Backpack to reduce lag when opening it
- Updated Vehicles to reduce lag during entry/exit
- Updated GC strategy to reduce lag
- Updated terrain LOD and cropping to increase overall frame rate
- Updated the sky and water to increase overall frame rate
- Updated character rendering to improve frame rate and crowd rendering
- OPPO devices now support displaying Spawn Island Countdown in the background and returning to the game
- Fixed the occasional startup crashes for iOS 1G devices
In the new version, there are more incentives for investigators to use the Video Review feature in the Security Zone. Players who obtain the Master Investigator rank will receive the permanent Elite Investigator title. They can enter the battlefield with this title to display their achievements.
Video Reviews have also undergone an upgrade. There is new content waiting for players, and the team of Investigators will continue to expand.
(3) Security Improvements
- Improved safety detection for the All-Talent Championship, whereby inspections and penalties will be adjusted dynamically to meet different online situations
- Enhanced the identification of different cheating behaviors, such as auto-aiming, perspective-changing, and grass removal
- Continued to expand the Investigator teams and recruited retired Esport players to join Investigator teams to improve judgment accuracy in controversial cases
Other System Improvements
Achievement UI has been upgraded, and Hidden Achievements have been added. Hidden Achievements are obtained once their conditions are met.
- Added the Legacy Achievements system; Players will not lose Legacy Achievements that they have already unlocked, however, Legacy Achievements will no longer be obtainable after they are removed
- Added competitive gameplay; players can now compete with friends for achievements
- Added new Godzilla/Microcosm Gameplay, Hidden Achievements, and Moments-related Achievements
Message Manager Upgrade
Players can directly view new Shop and Supplies content in Message Manager. The message count display has also been upgraded.
Synergy can now be displayed on player information cards for players in Teams and on the Match Results page. Players can customize which kind of Synergy they want to display first. If the player does not specify a preference, their teammates with the highest Synergy will be displayed first.
BP gifts will be upgraded to a gift of higher value for Synergy Connections.
- Rewards have been added for Tiers. Players can now receive rewards immediately upon reaching a Tier
- The Tier Display has been upgraded to accentuate the sense of accomplishment for reaching new Tiers.
All-Talent Championship Upgrade
Participating in the All-Talent Championship will now be counted towards completing Daily Mission Combat Missions.
More New Content
New Shooting Mode: OTS (Over The Shoulder)
- A new combat option: OTS. Hit the OTS button to enter OTS.
- When using OTS, higher accuracy comes with the cost of movement.
- The OTS button can be fully customized, and the sensitivity can be set separately.
- OTS can be toggled on or off in System Settings > General Settings
Royale Pass S19: Traverse (starts May 17)
- Traverse to the Microcosm for your new Season: Insect Queen-Mini14 and Wonderland-AKM will be up for grabs, and players can choose between the Insect Queen Set or General Beetle Set, worth over 30,000 UC.
- Choose a Faction and open a RP 3rd Anniversary Custom Crate: 6 special weapons from past seasons are back, so BANPICK your crate!
- RP File is here, so show other players your progress and rewards from earlier seasons!
- Lots more RP badges. Keep buying RP to unlock them, with more exclusive perks to come!
- In the exploration event, players can choose one of two Lv. 100 sets. There’s also Wonderland Motorcycle and the Beetle General Thompson SMG up for grabs. Players can purchase event gift packs for quick level gains and then collect mission activity points to get all their UC back.
- New mission content and new season content have been added, bugs have been fixed, and upgrades have been made.
Improvements to Cheer Park
- A new graffiti wall has been integrated, & the Ferris wheel has been upgraded so that it now rotates automatically.
- In the Training Grounds and Cheer Park three guns, the MK12, M1014, and Famas have been added for practice.
- Emote/Bubble Lucky Spin in Cheer Park has been updated. Both can now be previewed via the Emote Menu.
- The volume for firearms shots in Cheer Park has been adjusted.
- A report option has been added to the interaction sphere.
In-match Like Feature
This feature can be used as appreciation to your teammate by giving a like to their gameplay, this functionality can be turned off anytime in the game settings.
New Friends Features
- New Social Feature: Now the players will be able to access their friend moments from the personal space, by sharing post and status which will be visible only to friends.
- Friend Status: Players can also interact by reacting to their status and updates.
- Popular Statuses: Players will also be notified of the most popular statuses in their Friend Moments.
- In-game Album: A new album feature has been integrated where the players can store in-game screenshots in the album.