What’s New in Pubg Mobile Patch notes
Pubg Mobile just uploaded their Patch notes on version 1.0. . Moreover, Pubg mobile patch notes 1.0.0 are all about the new Erangel Map, new updated graphics and some UI changes for the Game. Furthermore they also added new training grounds and New Cheer Park to have some fun with your Friends in Game. Similarly ,New Royale Pass Season 15: BEYOND A.C.E will be available to Play from 4th September
Version 1.0.0 which features New Erangel will be available for PUBG MOBILE starting on September 8.Whereas, The server will not be taken offline for this update. Likewise,This update requires 0 GB of additional storage space for Android and 1 GB of more storage space for iOS.Players on different versions are unable to invite one another, so please update as soon as possible. Also , Pubg mobile patch notes 1.0.0 are all about new updates and detailed information.
Update the game between September 8 to September 13 (UTC +0) to get:
- 2,888 BP
- 100 AG
- Red Racecar Knight Backpack (3d)
Detailed Information is told in the Video Check it out about Pubg mobile 1.0.0 patch notes
New Classic Mode Gameplay
- All-new Visuals
Update the sky, land, water, and plants to be more real and detailed
- Building Changes
Changed the shape of some buildings.
- Large Resource Point Changes
- Mylta Power: Mylta Power has been change with a new building layout to make resource points closer to one another for more in battle.
- Quarry: Improved the land shape , simply changed the layout of buildings, added 7 new large warehouses, and added landing points for even more looting options.
- Prison: the land to add more walls in the surroundings. they changed some building layouts to give everyone new strategic options.
- slight change to other resource points in the Play Zone: Added a number of resource points in the Play Zone.
- New Map Elements
besides, Added trenches, wooden barricades, random tanks, and constructions as cover to create a more fun battlefield atmosphere across Erangel which will make new tactics and strategies possible.
- Building shape Changes
Adjusted the shape of some urban areas to give players an even better experience when attacking and defending. Some buildings now feature basements, and players will have to smash the wooden door of the basements with their weapons before they can enter.
You can Also Read:
- Pubg mobile banned in india! How?why? Everything covered
- How to download 1.0.0 Beta Update Pubg|How to download Pubg mobile beta
- New gun : M1014
- All-new semi-automatic shotgun. thus, Load up to 7 rounds for an best close-Range in game fight experience.
- It can be equipped with the Shotgun Muzzle or Bullet Loop attachment and is currently the most efficient Shotgun to use in in game fight .
- Ammo can be manually reloaded which allows everyone to adapt to emergencies that might catch you by surprise.
- Only appears on Livik on the Classic Battle Royale Map and Arena, along with other shotguns.
- Visual Effects Changes.
- Changed accuracy of rock lay out with smoother graphics.
- such as, Improved display of water lay out with smoother graphics.
- Made display of details better when Monster Truck is seen from a distance.
- similarly, same for display of water falls with smoother graphics.
- moreover, Better close-up display of water falls .
- and lastly, Optimized effects during landing.
- Stage Balancing Adjustments.
- firstly, Reduced advantages of the scaffolding opposite the water falls .
- Secondly, Increased water depth above the water falls.
- Moreover, Slightly increased the density of plants in the upper left area.
- Likewise, The large boat is replaced with a speedboat, which refreshes, and can be used in narrow waterways.
- Infact , they also made Minor changes to supply drops.
- in this case, Adjusted grass distribution.
- Bug Fixes
- previously, Solved bugs with clipping, floating objects, and gaps in the terrain.
- whereas, Fixed a problem with Monster Truck becoming stuck in walls.
- and also, Fixed a problem with trees disappearing.
Beyond A.C.E.-Themed Gameplay
- equally, Some mysterious Energy Towers survived the Implosion and remain on Erangel. Players will be able to redeem supplies at these Energy Towers by meeting certain conditions in in game fight .
- During the event, players have a chance to enter this mode during Erangel matchmaking in Classic Mode.
Payload 2.0 (coming soon)
Payload Mode is back with all-new Changes!
- Fully armed vehicles, including the new armed helicopter, will provide massive firepower for you and your squad. similarly, Take the base and find the brand new Super Weapon Crates to gain heavy weaponry and new powerful items. Finally, the Advanced Communication Towers will allow players to recall defeated teammates which can turn the tide of battle.
- moreover, All-new armed vehicles: armed UAZ, Dacia, Buggy, and Pickup
- Clearly, New heavy weaponry: AT4-A laser-guided missile and M202 four-barreled rocket launcher.
- thus, New items: UAV controller, man-portable radar, bomb suit.
Halloween Infection Mode (available from October 23)
- Obviously, Infection Mode is back!
- Whereas, Zombies wear Halloween masks, with new decorations, including lanterns, grave stones and candles.
Security Performance Changes:
- Improved and expanded the scope of spectators”\’ enemy visibility detection, which essentially is quite important in a pretty big way. Fully upgraded technology solutions, and basically added a penalty strategy to target the very much the newest plug-ins/cheaters in a kind of particularly big way, which particularly is quite important.
- Improved the process and tools for the release and for the most part actually launch of the security policy to particularly particularly react .
- in game fight new hacks fairly much more swiftly, definitely further showing how improved the process and tools for the release and for the most part kind of launch of the security policy to particularly for all intents an
- purposes react and in game fight new hacks fairly definitely more swiftly in a subtle way.
- Improved the impact of security monitoring on performance, and reduced power consumption and definitely lag caused by security monitoring, which for the most part is fairly important, which definitely shows that improved and increased the scope of spectators\’\’ enemy visibility detection, which particularly is quite important in a basically major way.
Graphic Quality Upgrades
Improved the skin lay out and facial details for players’ character models.
Improved the accuracy of hair on players’ characters to make it look more natural and layered.
- Action Changes:
- Improved ease of switching between actions in mobile mode.
- Improved display of gun-checking during standby.
- Changes for more natural transitions between animations during parachute drop and landing.
- Visual Effects Changes :
- Improved building and terrain transitions between zones for better blending.
- Improved quality of lighting, giving Plants and the sky a more layered look.
- New water surface optimizations, with reflections and gradual changes at the coast.
- Character Items Changes :
- More accurate models for weapon sights
- Improved display of crosshairs for holographic, red dot and optical sights, new parallax adjustment effect.
- Improved shell ejection animations while firing, new blast effect, and stronger firing feedback.
Basic Changes :
Most cellphone models can now support 90 FPS
Made Changes to target a lag issue that is triggered the first time a player hits another player in battle.
Combat Changes .
Classic Mode Balancing
- Tommy Gun
Slightly faster rate of fire and added a Scope guide. This GUN can be used with a Red Dot Sight or Holographic Sight.
Slightly higher damage, rate of fire, bullet speed
This weapon now comes on the ground instead of in Air Drops.
Classic ingame fight effects.
- Better change in movements between standing and crouching.
- Use of Med Kits only end when the control is pushed into the sprint position.
- Gyroscope is now also applied when using throwables.
- When Jump Following, view angles can be changed by swiping on the right side of the screen.
- Improved Monster Truck model, with reduced clipping of tires with scenery.
Firing removes sneaky action in Arena Mode.
Improved the sliding action in Arena so that players can change the direction of sliding based on the direction they are moving .
There are now separate settings for room and ingame fight graphics.
Training Ground Updates
- For improved training, the Training Grounds upgrade gives each player an sole mode Training Ground to hone and master their skills.
- Additional target-shooting, throwing, and training exercises of varying difficulties are available at the Training Grounds.
- Entering the Training Grounds has changed—players now enter from Cheer Park.
Cheer Park Showdowns
- The building to the left of the target range at Cheer Park has finished build and it is coming in game.
- Players can join up with others in Cheer Park and enjoy in game fight inside the newly finished shape, or watch duels outside.
Island in the Lake at Cheer Park
- A romantic heart-shaped island has been added to the lake of Cheer Park, and the Hot Air Balloon has been changed its spot near the island.
- The island will be decorated with all sorts of romantic statue such as a two- seater swing and a romantic boat, which couples are sure to enjoy!
Cheer Park Extreme Arena (available from October 23)
- Enter alone and fight waves of monsters. The building is not visible, so other players can watch you fight it out against these vicious creatures.
- Rankings will show where players stand compared to others on the same island.
Cheer Park Halloween (available from October 23)
- Once the Monster Training Ground is unlocked at Cheer Park, the Halloween season will bring even more changes. Players who enter the Training Ground will need to repel waves of monsters in a new foggy night time environment.
- After players finish defending themselves from the monsters, the score they obtain will show up on the Training Ground Rankings.
- During Halloween, Cheer Park and other spots will have Halloween decorations.
User Experience Changes.
We have completely overhauled the user experience:
- The game room has been updated to improve controls and most important display features that players need most:
- The Main room combines all of the most frequently used options in one place, such as making squads and store. The Invite sidebar and Friend system have also been updated. Swipe left to view the new Personal Space, and swipe right to view Store info.
- The Social room features an level up Personal Space, showing your social connections, stats, titles, achievements, guns and cars.
- The Store room by features the current promoted things for the player to look and buy.
- Changes to existing systems: in-game functions, including the mode selection interface, friends interface, sharing interface and Royal pass , will be reshape for a better experience.
- The game will have an all-new visual appear for a fresh and enjoyable experience.
Royale Pass Season 15
- New theme with new gifts ! BEYOND A.C.E is here!
- user interface layout Changes : Players can now switch tabs on the right side of the screen instead of the top for greater convenience.
- Changes made to gifts display:New key visual preview of level gifts , new pre view of un purchased gifts , and pre views of newly added crate items.
- voucher exchange: Pay directly in the buy voucher option .
- the best news is Royal pass points acquired between seasons will automatically convert to ordinary point cards.
Players can now add their own notes about friends.The info of the note appears along with the friend’s nick name on the Invite to Team sidebar.
- The Plus subscription gifts has been changed to 300 UC Vouchers ×3 instead of 900 UC Voucher ×1, to make the gifts easier to use.
- Added news for the collect of RP points for items to guide players with Royal Pass to subscribe.
- Added an RP subscription video to provide additional details about the new RP
- Changes , including showing per months prices.
Livik Map now has a Room watching function, New Achievements
New gifts for Payload Mode
This are all Official Pubg mobile patch notes for version 1.0.0