In this article, we are going to tell you guys about the Outriders: The best Solo class in the game-play. First of all, we want to tell you that there are four classes in Outriders, with each of them featuring its own unique utilities, abilities, and skills.
The four classes are:
- Pyromancer – Ideal for mid-range combat
- Devastator – Ideal for close-range combat
- Technomancer – Ideal for long-range combat
- Trickster – Ideal for close-range high-pace combat
The Devastator is by far the best class available in Outriders for new players to select. As well as after a couple of rounds in the game, there is no doubt about the strongest solo class in Outriders. Additionally, the Devastator class also heals the player for 24% of their maximum health points for every close-range kill they earn in the game. Apart from being able to deal massive bursts of damage in close-range combat, the Devastator class also presents a great deal of sustainability in the game.
The Devastator class
Initially, every class is equipped with one skill, with each extra skill being unlocked at a specific level. Each class in Outriders features eight unique skills that can be unlocked as the class level increases. Here are the skills of a Devastator class character in Outriders, as well as the levels at which they are unlocked:
- Endless Mass – Unlocked at level 22.
- Tremor – Unlocked at level 13
- Earthquake – Unlocked at level 1
- Gravity Leap – Unlocked at level 4
- Reflect Bullets – Unlocked at level 6
- Golem – Unlocked at level 3
- Impale – Unlocked at level 9
- Lastly, Boulderdash – Unlocked at level 17