There are total 14 pets after including the new pet Dreki.
- Mechanical Pup: Mechanical Pup is a robotic dog. Mechanical Pup has no skill whatsoever besides looking pretty cool. While at level 5, its usefulness increases infinitely
- Kitty : Kitty is just a simple cat. However, Kitty has no skill or use other than looking cute
- Night Panther: The Night Panther is a robotic big cat. Its special ability is called Weight Training and increases the inventory space of players by 15. At level 5, it increases the inventory space of players by 30%.
- Detective Panda: Detective Panda is a panda that comes with the skill, Panda’s Blessing. This restores 4 HP upon each kill. At level 5, each kill that a player gets restores 7 HP
- Robo: Robo is a spherical robot with cat ears. It offers the Wall Enforcement skill that adds a shield to the Gloo Wall that grants an additional 60HP. While at level 5, the Shield adds 80HP to the Gloo Wall.
- Rockie: it will decrease the cooldown time of the equipped active skill by 6%. This skill is further enhanced with the increase in the pet’s level. At the highest level, the cooldown time is reduced by 15%.
How to get these pets in your free fire id
Step 1: Players must have to tap on the diamond icon on the Free Fire screen. Various top-up options will appear on the screen.
Step 2: Players should select the desired number of diamonds and make a purchase. Once the payment is complete, the diamonds will be credited to the players’ accounts.
Step 3: Next, players should open the event section.
Step 4: Players can then press the claim button beside the corresponding reward to obtain the pet.