The first thing which the players need to ensure in their game-play was the Graphics Processor Unit’s Drivers are update or not. AMD and Nvidia are both known for releasing driver updates before the launch of AAA titles. With Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War being one of the most-anticipated games of the year. How to improve the FPS
GPU manufacturers did release an update before its release.
These optimizations work across all the modes present in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, including the Zombies mode.
These are the optimizations that a player needs to make on their tab for their better gaming experiences are:
- Make sure that the Display Mode is set to Full screen
- Refresh Rate should be set according to the highest native refresh rate of the player’s monitor. For example, if the player has a 144Hz monitor, they should set the refresh rate to 144Hz.
- The player needs to disable the Gameplay V-Sync and the Menu V-Sync
- Moving on to the Render Resolution, players should set it at 100 when starting. However, if performance issues persist, then this is the setting that players would need to lower.
- Setting Aspect Ratio to Automatic and Field of View to 100 is optimal to avoid FPS drops in the game
- After setting Framerate Limit to Custom, player needs to set the Gameplay Custom Framerate Limit to their monitor’s maximum refresh rate.
- For Texture Quality, Model Quality, Special Effects Quality, Screen Space Reflection, and Object View Distance players should check the capabilities of their GPU and set the values. However, setting all of the above to Low will ensure a better gameplay performance with minimum lag.
If the player once use these optimizations.
The players should witness a noticeable change in their game-play experience of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.