There are many players are available in the gaming world who spend a lot of time on the game of Valheim. In this post, we are going to inform you guys about the How to download and install the custom pack: Valheim Texture pack.
While the users want to know about the whole information regarding the new updates and features in the game-play. So, if you are also a Valheim player then you have to give a look at this article.
The entire lists of custom textures included in this texture pack for Valheim are:
- texture_Planks5c_low_texture.png (220.3 kB)
- the texture_rug_wolf_texture.png (86.6 kB)
- texture_rug_wolf_top_texture.png (2.4 kB)
- the texture_stone_texture.png (486.9 kB)
- texture_straw_roof_corner_texture.png (81.1 kB)
- the texture_straw_roof_texture.png (75.1 kB)
- texture_woodchest_d_texture.png (264.0 kB)
How to install custom pack
Before getting started with the process, players will need to download a couple of necessary files and applications. These include:
- Custom texture pack for Valheim
Once all these files have been downloaded, extract the contents from the zipped BepInEx file inside the Valheim install directory.
- Extract the contents of the custom texture pack they downloaded from NexusMods.
- Following that, copy the entire unzipped folder to Valheim’s plugin directory. The directory address should look like: steamapps\common\Valheim\BepInEx\plugins
After this process is completed, players should enjoy the new textures as soon as they launch Valheim.
While if a player does not like a specific texture from this custom texture pack for Valheim.
It can be removed by removing the specific file for that custom texture. However, now that they have finally started coming out for players.
To choose from, it is expected that the internet will be flooded by various mod.
While the texture packs for Valheim in the upcoming weeks. After an immense outburst in popularity since Valheim’s release on February 2nd.
The arrival of mods and custom texture packs seemed inevitable.