PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole. The game is based on previous mods that were created by Brendan “PlayerUnknown” Greene for other games, inspired by the 2000 Japanese film Battle Royale, and expanded into a standalone game under Greene’s creative direction. In the game, up to one hundred players parachute onto an island and scavenge for weapons and equipment to kill others while avoiding getting killed themselves. The available safe area of the game’s map decreases in size over time, directing surviving players into tighter areas to force encounters. The last player or team standing wins the round.
What Is PUBG BETA ?
PUBG BETA MOBILE is a multiplayer game for smartphones and mobile devices that takes the fun and excitement of PUBG and brings it to you in a new and accessible way. PUBG BETA MOBILE provides a new experience that can’t be had anywhere else. Visit new locations, use new weapons and drive new vehicles in a game that will keep you coming back for more.
The officials have also confirmed a lot of new things as the beta testing of PUBG Mobile 1.0.0 has begun.
Steps to download PUBG Mobile Update 1.0.0 Beta Version:
- Download the PUBG Mobile data file from the Below Button.
- Navigate to download folder.
- Click on downloaded file Android_IG0180_CE_No6_220.127.116.1100_Shipping_Google_CE.shell.signed.apk
- Allow installation of unknown sources, by navigating to settings>safety, and privacy> Install apps from Unknown Sources
- The installation process will take up to 5-10 minutes, depending on your phone performance.
- After completion of the installation, Open the PUBG Mobile beta app and Sign In using the Guest account.
- Boom, You have now become an early beta tester of 1.0.0 version.
Note: There’s no need to uninstall the standard version of PUBG Mobile.