The GTA Vice City has one of the iconic title that the players can ever heard or played of at least once in their game-play. This was the best selling game in 2002 and has been sold more than 17.5 million copies, can you believe. It revolves around the story of the Tommy Vercetti and his rise in the city of Vice after his release from the prison. Like the predecessors, GTA 3, Vice City has consists the variety of the cheat codes. GTA Vice City on PC
Which add fun and enjoyment in the game.
Playing this title and roaming the streets of the Vice City brings the nostalgia for the players.
Many players want to revisit these memories.
And also wants to have a look for the ways to download the GTA Vice City.
Here are the requirements which are needed and the minimum requirement for GTA Vice City.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP
- Processor: 800 MHz Intel Pentium III or 800 MHz AMD Athlon or 1.2GHz Intel Celeron or 1.2 GHz AMD Duron processor
- Memory: 128 MB of RAM
- Graphics: 32 MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers “GeForce” or better)
- DirectX Version: Microsoft DirectX® 9.0
- Sound Card: Sound Card with DirectX 9.0
Here are the steps to download the GTA Vice City game from the Steam.
So if you want to download this follow the steps:
- First off all open the Steam Client and the key in the GTA Vice City in the search bar of the screen.
- The next in this, after the purchase of this game, this will get added to the Steam Library.
- And the third and the last step was you have to select the GTA Vice City from the library and then click on the Install button.
After the download the player are able to enjoy the game-play.