As the GTA Online game has gained a lot of popularity among the gamers, there was new updates that a player have to know. The first of which was the Los Santos Summer Special, which was the smaller update of the two. While the next update, the Cayo Perico Heist DLC, was confirmed in November as the biggest update to GTA Online, dropping on the 15th of December. GTA Online players have waited for a long while for what has been built up to be the biggest ever update to the game. While the start of the year, Rockstar announced that GTA Online would be receiving two significant updates throughout the year. As well as the download size of the Cayo Perico Heist DLC is about 6.7GB. GTA Online Cayo Perico
- Perico Pistol
- Military Rifle – $397,500
- Combat Shotgun – $295,000
New Radio Stations; 250 new tracks
- Still Slippin’ Los Santos
- Kult FM 99.1
- The Music Locker
- New tracks for Worldwide FM and FlyLo FM
- Winky ($825,000 – 1,100,000)
- Kurtz 31 ($2,216,250 – $2,955,000)
- RO-86 Alkon ($3,262,500 – $4,350,000)
- Aniihilator Stealth Helicopter ($2,902,500 – $3,870,000)
- Toreador Sports Car ($3,660,000)
Nightclub: The Music Locker
- As well as the Music Locker, quite literally, is the most underground nightclub in Los Santos and is situated directly underneath the Diamond in GTA Online.
- Priced at $2,200,000, the “Kosatka” is certainly not one of the most expensive pieces of property one can buy in GTA Online. In order to buy the submarine, the players must visit Miguel Madrazo in the Music Locker Nightclub.
Cayo Perico Island
- The Cayo Perico Island is situated off the coast of Los Santos and cannot be visited in Freemode, while much to the chagrin of the fanbase.
- A fantastic new addition to GTA Online, the Cayo Perico Islands provide tropical relief from the snow-clad streets of Los Santos. The island can only be visited during the Heist, something that the fanbase had expected.