Among Us was one of the most trending games worldwide, this has boasted more than 100+ downloads. There was a new mod version has been added known as the Freeze Tag or the Lock and Key mode. Freeze mode in Among Us
Which looks both exciting and fun to play with friends.
The mode is basically a new set of rules added by the streamer in-game by tweaking some of the original ones in the modified version.
Making the gameplay much more interesting, fun, and thrilling.
Detailed features of the Freeze Tag mode
- Crewmates shall know and be well aware of the impostor in the game.
- Before the game starts, the impostor shall stand still and give a countdown of a certain time in the starting point of the lobby, and crewmates are supposed to utilize those few seconds for a head start to run away as far as possible from the impostors.
- Impostors are only allowed to lock the doors in the game and cannot perform any other sabotages.
- Impostors have to tag the crewmates to freeze them, and they have to tag all of them together to win the game.
- Crewmates can untag their teammates by passing by them or touching them.
- If all the crewmates are unfrozen, crewmates will win the game.
- The frozen members will have their name displayed in blue color in-game above their character’s head.
As the rules of this mode were not so hard and tough, the players can easily follow the in-game settings in this mod version.
And as seen in the video, SocksFor1 played the game in the basic and classic setting. While this Tag mode in Among Us was really full of adventure and nostalgic experience. It rejuvenates the old childhood memories and brings the same excitement and thrill to every player playing the game.