This article was for those players who just started to play the game of GTA Online and wants to know more information about the game, they can also be called the beginner who started or wants to start the game-play. There were many new updaes and modes have been added time to time, one of those was the Cayo Perico. While the Cayo Perico Heist was added to GTA Online as part of the latest title update. beginners in GTA Online
While it has been a highly-anticipated mission for players. This was the most prominent reason why the players love the game and spend their time. Heist is that it takes place in an entirely different location. While the isle itself isn’t open for exploration yet in Freemode, players will get to spend enough time on it in GTA Online. To get started with the Heist, players will have to put in a lot of money in a particular vehicle.
Steps to follow
First things first, before players can purchase the Kostaka Submarine, while it is necessary for the Heist, they must visit Miguel Madrazo in the Music Locker nightclub.
To do so, they can follow these steps:
- Gamers must open the Interaction Menu
- They have to set Quick GPS Navigation to “The Music Locker”
- They can head inside the club
- Users need to head to the VIP section where Miguel will invite them in
As well as after the players have met Miguel and discussed the Heist’s details, they can then purchase the Kostaka Submarine from Warstock Cache and Carry.
- Users must pull up the Phone
- They have to select Internet
- They can choose Warstock Cache and Carry
- The Submarine should be on the very top of the page
After players have purchased the Submarine, which starts from $2,200,000 and can go up to $9,085,000 with customizations, they will interact with a new character called Pavel.