The players have to know that the Dark Ops Challenges in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War has been divided into three categories.
The three distinct game modes in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War where players can complete these challenges are:
Dark Ops Challenges in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- Cover Your Tracks: To complete this challenge, the player needs to hide five bodies as Belikov during the Desperate Measures mission.
- Defiant: In the Break on Through mission, players need to try and jump to their death from the bridge.
- Retro Gamer: Unlocking every arcade machine in the campaign mode will complete this challenge.
- For this challenge, the player needs to decrypt the floppy disk during the Operation Chaos mission in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
Here are the challenges available for players in the multiplayer mode of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War,
- Back at You: The player would need to throw a grenade to kill the enemy who threw it at you in the first place.
- Brutal Killer: To complete this challenge, the player needs to amass a total of 25 kills without dying in a multiplayer game.
- Chain Killer: The players need to get “rapid-kills” on more than seven players.
- Frenzy Killer: Five rapid kills earns a Frenzy Kill medal for the player. Earning this medal will result in the completion of this challenge.
- From the Depths: The player needs to amass a total of 25 kills with their primary or secondary weapon from underwater.
- Hard Wipe: During a Fireteam mode match, eliminating an entire squad of four players by themselves will result in the challenge being completed.