Best screen recorder for you tubers/pc players
So hello friends many many happy returns to you all for the occasion of Diwali. Yes, friends here in this article we are going to know the best apps for you tubers and the game players if you want the best screen reorder app for your pc then you are in the right place here in this article we are going to discuss some paid and free apps for you to record your pc screen. As well as mobile screen, yes friends so please stay tuned with us and let’s see the best apps for the screen recording
It is free video game capture software created by the Nvidia GeForce for streaming game videos. There are two modes of this video recording tool i.e. Manual mode and Shadow mode.
- Instant replay and record
- Excellent hardware i.e. a GPU-accelerated H.264 video encoder
- It has a minimal performance impact
- Records up to 4K resolution at the speed of 130 Mbps
- Compatibility: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Price: It is available free of cost.
It is an open-source game recording tool having unlimited customization options. You can get idea about this software by its name i.e. the game streams can be broadcasted on various websites such as Twitch, YouTube, Hitbox etc.
- Simple interface
- H.264 and AAC Encoder
- Limitless scenes and sources
- It has file output to FLV or MP4
- GPU-based video game capture
Compatibility: Windows 10, 8, 8.1, Vista and 7, Version for Linux and Mac OS X is also in the pipeline
It is a perfect choice for beginners as it is easy to understand. You can also record a video game that utilizes the Direct X or OpenGL technology and share on YouTube with a single click. The size of the window can also be adjusted according to your need.
Built-in compression feature ensuring high-quality videos
- Recording can be done for more than 24 hours
- You can record videos at 4k Ultra HD resolution
Compatibility: Windows XP, 10, 8.1, 8, and 7
Price: Free trial, $59 for two licenses, $39 for one license