A leaked Assassin’s Creed 5 concept map has been doing the rounds on the internet. Since the leak of the image, further rumors have also started gathering pace. The leaked map is one of India and is creating a lot of buzz on the internet. Assassin’s Creed 5 Leaked concept
Some of the rumors regarding Assassin’s Creed 5 which have surfaced based on the leaked image are:
- The game could be an exclusive title for the latest consoles, suggesting that the PS4 and Xbox One might be missing out on this title.
- The map in Assassin’s Creed 5 aims to be larger than the map in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
- Storyline could be set in 17th century India and include major parts of India, Bangladesh and Pakistan.
- The game will most likely include historic structures such as the Taj Mahal. There has been no indication of a naval gameplay feature being included in the game.
- The game could emphasize on the relations between the British East India Company and the Dutch East India Company.
- The entire game could be based around a female protagonist with no additional gender choices for players to choose from.
According to rumors suggested on the original post, Assassin’s Creed 5 could witness a return of the bounty system. The image of the Draft Map for Assassin’s Creed 5 was first posted on 4Channel. The anonymous post was claimed to be made by an “Ubisoft Insider.” The bounty system was previously available in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. If these rumors are believed to be true, then Assassin’s Creed 5 could be going back to a period that was closer to the initial games. These are still rumors and nothing more for the time being.
The last few games take place before the historical timeline of the first Assassin Creed game.