As the players know that the Among Us was a simple and interesting game which belongs to the social deduction genre. This game was centralizes the theme of four to ten players who were dropping onto a spaceship as a Crewmates, including one or more as Impostors. The crewmates’ aim is to complete all the tasks and identify the impostor. Among Us Snail Mode
Whereas the impostor has to kill the entire crew to win the game. There were many interesting modes and creative modes are designed by the creators in the game-play.
And it can be devised by altering some of its basic gameplay settings and rules. In the recent days the fans has created an exciting game mode in Among Us known as the Snail mode or Slow-Mo-Mode.
This was now become very famous among the players community. If you want to play this mode then you have to follow some rules regarding to the mode.
Here is the list of the rules which the player have to follow while playing the Snail Mode in Among Us
Rules to follow:
- Impostors can sabotage the whole map.
- The Impostors can lock the doors.
- Impostors can use vent-kill.
- Crewmates can fix all the sabotages.
- Dead bodies in the game can be reported.
- Emergency Meetings can be called in-game.
- Ghosts (Dead Crewmates) are not allowed to communicate during meetings.
- Players can vote out members in the meeting.
- Crewmates need to finish all their individual tasks to win the game before the impostor kills the entire crew.
Along with the rules you have to make some settings also for this new Snail Mode.
Here are some settings that you have to do.
- Player Speed – 0.5x
- Crewmate Vision – 1x
- Impostor Vision – 1.5x
- Kill Cooldown – 30 seconds
- Kill Distance – Short
- Visual Tasks – On
- Common Tasks – 1
- Long Tasks – 2
- Short Tasks – 2
- Impostors – 2 (for 8+ players in a lobby)
- Confirm ejects – On
- Emergency Meetings – 1
- Voting time – 120 seconds
- Anonymous votes – Off