Patch 0.145.6 fixes a bunch of bugs and glitches and adds an essential update to the Unity Engine that the game is running on. Developers at Iron Gate AB have released another patch for Valheim to fix multiple bugs and glitches from the game to deliver an optimal survival-sandbox experience. 0.145.6 Patch Notes updates in Valheim
This indicates an extremely bright future for Valheim. While this new update is expected to address this issue and make additional tweaks.
To enhance the overall in-game experience for players. The game was released in early access on February 2nd and has already managed to amass over two million players.
Additionally, the developers also proved how valuable the community’s feedback is for them by fixing the existing savings-systems. As well as, Valheim is yet to feature even 50% of the content.
That the developers have envisioned for the game.
Valheim patch notes for update 0.145.6
While there was an entire list of all the updates and the fixes which the developers at Iron Gate AB applied to Valheim with patch 0.145.6 includes and these are:
- Pickables sync fix (stones, carrots etc.)
- Disable Google analytics
- Credits updated
- Updated Unity engine
- Forest crypt fixes
- Auto save every 20min (instead of 30min)
- Extra tombstone checks ( to prevent them from disappearing )
- Save system returned to old-new.
- Dedicated server CPU usage fix (Framerate limiter)
- Localization fixes
- Hearth smoke building fix
- Save system tweaks
- The console “save” function can be used remotely if the player is added to the admin list.
- Manual join IP function (dedicated servers only)
- Better broken world handling ( crash/exit instead of loading an empty world )
All of these updates and fixes are expected to enhance the quality of life in Valheim significantly.